Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Moments"





(1217)

“Moments”

Yes, my “Boss” is missing
Your Mother more still
And though I’m not present
I’ll miss her I will
How pleasant the memories
I’ll hold in my heart
They’ll always be present
And never depart
How wondrous the moment
Your future does hold
Where you will be watching
Her face to behold
Remember behind you
On that special date
Another with pleasure
Does that face await
My joy will be watching
Your mother and you
And my heart with pleasure
Will fill for you too
Though now with such heartache
And deepening pain
Your tears will be falling
Like hard heavy rain
Your sorrow will lesson
And your heart will heal
For time and it’s passage
Will ease how you feel
You’ll bring up the memories
That now hurt my dear
Yet with them are moments
When laughter appears
Though now today present
There’s heartache and dread
Remember there’s laughter
For you yet ahead

*4/29/09 Sue Hinz lost her mother this last Monday and she is hurting so bad. When m my mother died Sue’s words are the ones that helped me the most and now I wish I could take away how she feels as it is a hard, heavy ache when you lose someone you love so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home