Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Brothers"

(1248)

“Brothers”

Striving to serve your creator
He knows your work and routine
Through all your love and devotion
Your heart and soul he has seen

Work for the whole congregation
Long are the hours portrayed
Yet through such stress and such effort
You’ve from that work never strayed

You’ve had such toil and such labor
So that secure we’ll be found
For from your guidance, direction
Will thus God’s spirit abound

I then should heed your direction
On it I need to depend
For you are not just my elders
You are my brothers, my friends

* 3-7-10 about article in 1/15/10 watchtower, page 23 in box entitled: “Show Them Consideration” – final item was about hardworking elders. Thus I wrote this to give to them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home