Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not At Home Letters

(1236)

“Not At Home Letters”

Speak of the Kingdom in letters
Reach out to those not at home
Write of the words of Jehovah
Thus through his message they’ll roam
Yes with a pen and with paper
We can God’s message convey
And though their home has been empty
To them we will speak today!

*11/17/09 got addresses Sunday from Tina so I can write to them – now will use the above poem to invite people to come over and do letter writing with me, wonder if it will work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home