Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Stomp"

(858)

“Stomp”

I’d like to “stomp” with vengeance
Upon the scrawny neck
Of one who caused such damage
And left your home a wreck

That these thoughts are not Christian
I’m very much aware
So I must leave the “stomping”
In someone elses care

But he with perfect vengeance
Will one day “stomp” tis true
And he will then be acting
With perfect justice too

So I’ll await with pleasure
The actions of our God
He’ll find the neck here mentioned
And, upon it “He” will trod!

· 4-02-02 Maxine told me tonight that her home was broken into and robbed and she feels like she has been violated. I hate that this has happened to her so I had to write something. I hope she likes it ok. I also told her I would like to come out there and stomp on whoever did this to her so that is why I started thinking about “stomp”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home