Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Syllables and Sounds"

(621)

"Syllables and Sounds"

I love to write and write and write
I know not what about
But words I chase across the page
A message now to shout!!
My heart and mind I exercise
And prisoners I take
I capture all the words I need
And sentences I make
I fill the page with words of mirth
Or sad depressing times
I wrap them all around me too
Like clutching sticky vines!!
I gather up the needed strength
And off again I go
I’m chasing syllables and sounds
That once again will grow
Into a glorious serenade
That all will now attend
For I am writing all these words
To mesmerize my friends!!

· 8-14-98 – no reason just writing poems today and this is what I came up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home