Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Arranging Words"

(606)

"Arranging Words"

I’m sitting here before this screen
And know not what to say
I want now to astound the world
And speak great things today
But words of meaning will not come
And wisdom has now flown
And all the wondrous thoughts of yore
My tongue does now bemoan
The words I chase across this page
Have made a valiant stand
I stretched them out and fought with them
Arranged them all by hand
So as you read this message seen
Remember what I’ve done
I chased them round the page you see
And had a lot of fun!

· 7-17-98 written just for the fun of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home