Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"In My Heart"

(318)
"In My Heart"

My mother I love you
I miss you each day
For my heart is aching
And these words I say
My life must go onward
For it has been blessed
I’ll carry you always
In my heart you rest
So from this day forward
The healing will start
For with you there cradled
You’ll mend now my heart

· 9-19-94 still at Mom’s house getting ready for the sale – thinking about Mom a lot – God, how I miss her – Life will never be the same there is a big hole blasted out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home