Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"From Mother To Daughter"

(1145)

“From Mother to Daughter”

From mother to daughter
Her love has been shown
A bond she was building
That bond has since grown

The words I here offer
Have come from my heart
To her I am speaking
With love on my part

She taught me the meaning
Of love and of joy
And thus through her actions
Those words to employ

And I through the years
That lay yet ahead
Must show by my actions
I heard what was said

So thus with great pleasure
I speak of her care
And also with pleasure
My love of her share

* Heather Brock asked me to write a poem for her friend to read to her mother – she is getting married and wanted something special to read to her mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home