Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"The Phantom of The Opera"

(131)

"The Phantom of the Opera"

The writer of the Phantom
Is a genius at his best
He has brought to life a love story
And we are now it’s guest
Seated at his banquet
Surrounded by his word
Music now assails us
The Phantom can be heard
He sings of love so tender
That your heart will ache for him
For his heart is full of sorrow
And his spirit has grown dim
As his life now fades to darkness
His shadow will take flight
For he knows that it’s all over
The music of the night

· I have been listening to the music of the Phantom of the Opera so I wrote this about it. - 5-9-91 – I finally got to see the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway in October of 94 – it was wonderful
* I sent them this poem too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home