Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Love Among The Memories"

(255)

“Love Among the Memories”

There’s love among the memories
A mother’s face I see
So joyous young and tender
It reaches out for me
The pictures of my childhood
Reach back across the years
With mother there beside me
She eased away my fears
She’d kiss away the heartache
And chase away the pain
Then wash away the teardrops
And make me whole again
If memories were rubies
Such riches there would be
For always in my memory
A mother’s face I see.

· 1-17-93 Mom and I were looking at pictures and all the memories associated with them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home