Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Small Beginnings"

(954)

“Small Beginnings”

I got to see a river
A mighty one I hear
It starts out just a trickle
That’s just knee deep or near
I stood beside that “trickle”
And thought about the day
I’ve crossed that mighty river
Along her distant ways
I’ve crossed her in St. Louis
Dubuque and New Orleans
I’ve crossed her in the daylight
And night time to it seems
But never thought I’d stand there
To see that trickle run
To see her small beginnings
To know what’s just begun!

*6 -26-04 about visit to Itasca State Park in MN to see headwaters of Mississippi River on 6-06-04 Shelly Tuttle took me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home