Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Memories"

(1141)

“Memories”

My childhood, my memories
The days of my youth
Though short in their passage
How joyous their truth
To walk in the sunshine
Or stroll in the rain
Though years are now missing
Their treasures remain
In the crick I’m wading
Feel the oozing mud
Joy filled precious moments
Nipped now in the bud
Yet the years in passing
Leave the memories clear
And in the years approaching
They’ll yet again appear

*1-08-07 I told Sandy Zelms how kids today needed to know about the fun things of years ago and then I went into rhyme and wrote the above about it. I think one of the things I liked to do the most was walk in the mud barefoot and feel the mud ooze up between my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home