Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Her Sack"


(1121)


“Her Sack”

Yes my cat is now resting
Within her sack resides
Curled up, warm, content to be
Asleep now deep inside
Through her day and night she stalks
She searches out her prey
Excited thus and chasing
The wonders of her day
Yet when she seeks the darkness
Where safety can be found
She’s in her sack and sleeping
For dreams therein abound
She’s hidden from the shadows
Safe, secure within
And since her sack is “sacred”
I will not peek therein
But soon she’ll wake excited
And will her day attack
And thus with an explosion
She will escape her sack
She’ll once again be lively
Across the room to streak
Yet when in need of safety
That sack once more she’ll seek!

*10-17-06 I have been watching Decyl and she loves to go into her paper sack and sleep for hours. I guess I will always have to have a sack in the living room as she loves sleeping in one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home