Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"The Watch Begins"

(314)
"The Watch Begins"

Gather round for comfort
Standing side by side
Seek too help each other
Never try to hide
Oh the ache and sorrow
Tears that fall like rain
Loving one another
Try to ease the pain
Give now to each other
As the watch begins
Always now together
Share the strength within

· 7-27-94 mom – family together at hospital watching and caring for mom (died 4:40 a.m. on 7-28-94)
· my poor sweet mother – I await the resurrection to see you again – I love you Mom, Pat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home