Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Her Bits and Parts"

(316)
"Her Bits And Parts"

All my mothers things around
Scattered here and there
Memories for all to keep
Oh how much we care
Life is changing drastically
Never more the same
Spread throughout the house you see
All that now remains
Each one takes some to their homes
All her bits and parts
And across the land you’ll find
Pieces of her heart

· Aug. 3,1994 dividing up Mom’s things – Lura, me and Bill, Aunt Betty and Uncle David – so things went to Virginia, Texas, Iowa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home