Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"The Sale"

(320)

“The Sale”

The sale begins tomorrow Mom
Your bits and parts will go
I hate to price the things I must
And place them in a row
With aching heart and falling tears
I’ll watch them as they leave
For they with others now will go
And for them I will grieve
But someone else will make a home
For all your precious bits
And they’ll now go upon their shelves
And proudly they will sit
For they have found a treasure trove
In all your bits and parts
And others now will learn to love
The pieces of your heart

· 8-23-94 getting ready for Mom’s garage sale – “Garage Sale to Settle Estate”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home