Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Empty"

(321)

“Empty”

My mothers house is empty
I sit here in the dark
For soon I must be leaving
And it will break my heart
The final move is coming
And others now will find
The home that was my mothers
That I must leave behind
A place to raise a family
The children now will tell
Young voices raised in laughter
Within her home will dwell
So run and laugh and tumble
Throughout the rooms within
My mothers love will linger
Through all the noise and din

· 8-25-94 day before the garage sale and I know there isn’t much time left before I go back to Vinton and leave my mothers home to strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home