Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"A Storm"

(662)

"A Storm"

The windows rattle like as not
A storm is on its way
Today the wind around me howls
But causes no dismay
For now a struggle has begun
A storm begins to brew
It’s building up a battlement
To fire it’s cannons through
A rumble deep within its soul
The time of battle nears
A roar is heard across the land
A bolt of light appears
The cannon’s fired the war is on
It’s drawn the battle lines
And I am now surrounded by
Such loud majestic signs
I love the pealing thunderous sounds
Accompanying a storm
And revel in the glorious noise
It’s pitch and style and form
But when the storm has passed at last
The air is crisp and clean
The earth’s been washed and rinsed again
And lush and cool and green
What scent assails my nostrils now
For there has been a birth
A thunderous storm has passed this way
And freshened up the earth

* 5-20-99 thinking about the thunder storms and just decided to write about one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home