Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Nothing More To Dread"

(618)

“Nothing More To Dread”

Today I sit before this screen
And think about the day
What pleasures now before me seem
To gather now and stay
To know that all my friends are safe
And loved ones are secure
Contentment reigns upon my heart
I’m peaceful, easy, sure
Jehovah God has kept them safe
Through yet another night
Direction now he’s given them
To help them with their plight
And so today they’ll carry on
They’ll face the path ahead
For with Jehovah they’ll find
They’ve nothing more to dread
8-13-98 – thinking about friends and what they all have been going through recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home