Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"River of Life"

(665)

"River of Life"

To walk in the river
My strength to restore
To eat of the fruitage
Of trees by its shore
The river, a torrent
Erasing the years
My strength is improving
I’m losing my fears
I’m wading in comfort
And soon I will swim
The pain I’ve been feeling
Will slowly grow dim
The river I travel
Will deepen with time
The pleasures awaiting
One day will be mine
So I’ll bathe in the river
And rest in the shade
Partake of the healing
Jehovah has made

· 6-6-99 written about some talk sometime but cannot find notes other than poem thus do not know when it was written or name of speaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home