Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Knot

(1148)

“A Knot”

A time of such pressure
A time to recoil
A difficult moment
Resentment can spoil
Reach out for Jehovah
And learn how to cope
Thus we’ll not be reaching
The end of our rope
A knot we are needing
To tie at the end
A knot thus is needed
To help us descend
Our rope could be oily
As to it we cling
But we’ve the assurance
A knot to us brings
Hold tight to Jehovah
A tower secure
A knot he’s provided
To help us endure
We might feel we’re falling
Perhaps we may slip
Reach out for Jehovah
A knot thus to grip!!

*3/15/07 written during meeting, something Tim Hainey said made me think about it so I wrote the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home