Serve Jehovah God Forever

Some say love is bound by borders - Some say love is bound by race - But we through God's direction - A brotherhood embrace - Thus a world of love united - Where Jehovah God is found - Where brother will meet brother - And love of God abound - Thus with pleasure I am sending - And with joy I will direct - My message now of welcome - With love and deep respect

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Standing"

(1255)

“Standing”

In standing before my creator
Will my limbs or muscles be strong?
Can I stand with honor and courage
To show just to whom I belong?
And will my continual labor
Bring comfort and strength to my soul?
Do I need to go forth with great effort
Determined to reach such a goal?
Am I able to conquer my shadows
My worries, my stress, and my woe?
Have my muscles and limbs thus been strengthened
Allowing my honor to grow?

5-9-10 written about public talk entitled: “What Is Your Standing With God? Given by brother Doug Kos. – wonderful talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home